How We Grant
Our funding decisions are guided by our vision, our mission and values, and our strategic goals.
Within each strategic goal, we collaborate with grantees and partner organizations to develop proposals that align with our strategic priorities and the organization’s focus and capabilities. An important part of this process is reaching agreement on what success will look like for the grant.
We are committed to the meticulous monitoring of our efforts within and across our programs, and we constantly strive to understand our impact, learn what works and what doesn’t, and apply that knowledge to become more effective.
We are committed to true partnership with our grantees.
We work closely with organizations to craft grants that:
- Align with our broader program strategies
- Identify outcomes that are meaningful, practical, and measurable
- Reflect on the knowledge and experience we have gained through the ongoing evaluation of the impact of our grants
- Set interim benchmarks to track progress and, if necessary, adapt the grant project accordingly
- Establish clear channels and procedures for communication between grantees and NADAV staff
Please note that we do not accept unsolicited grant requests. All of our grants are made to organizations identified by the Nadav Foundation, with the exception of a limited number of Requests for Proposals (RFPs).